Thread: Stud Fees
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 07:02 AM   #6
greaseisTHEword
BANNED!

Default I turn down a lot of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
A stud fee is to be determined by the owner of the male and female being bred, not a book. Assuming they are well educated and experienced in what they are doing, they will be able to determine what they both feel is a fair price. If you don't like someone's stud fee, you reserve the right to walk away.
Okay, my girl Bella (pregnant!) is a good example! I had (have) people in Pennsylvania wanting to breed her with their boys! You have to be picky! About the stud fee and the physical looks of the male.

What really annoys me is when random people off the street see you when you are walking your Yorkie and come up to you and say,"I really like your dog, she has such a cute personality. Is she spayed?"

You answer, " No she isn't spayed and I have no intentions of breeding her, she will be spayed soon though."

That's how a lot of dogs get here. A random person, your ancient grandma or your daughter's best friend want a dog exactly like yours! There is NO WAY to create a puppy just like it's dam! It is impossible! I really don't like when people who have no intentions of breeding a young female suddenly stake out a wild search for a stud dog so old Mrs.Baker next door will have a companion dog.

A lot of people want one of Bella's babies. I'm so picky about where I place them, so I basically have a waiting list. They aren't even born yet and I have ninteen people on the waiting list when there is only six or seven pups that will need homes when they are twelve to thirteen weeks old.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!