View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
trini&coco
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor'smom View Post
My guys are major lizard hunters! Don't know what they would do with one if they actually caught it but they sure chase the heck out of them. Come to think of it I have found a tail in one of their beds one time.... yuck.
Eeeeewww....a tail, lol little boogers!!!

Mine chase flies or anything litle thay can. I am sure thay are great lizard hunters but I would not get a Yorkie just so they can hunt down yucky reptiles or insects and I would do my best to keep them away from them. Who knows what they can cach from ferrel animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexas View Post
No no no...I am not trying to get a Yorkie just for the simple purpose of hunting reptiles. I used to have one growing up and have been thinking about getting one. However, I have been really busy with work and have been rethinking the matter since I am not home alot right now and I didn't think that would work well with a new dog in the house. You see I am just having these pest problems and everyone keeps telling me to get a cat. But I don't like cats. I want a Yorkie!

I would suggest you try to get rid of any pests or reptiles before you bring a Yorkie into your home...You don't want your new baby to possibly get sick or choke or who knows what???

We wub, wub, wub YT

Last edited by trini&coco; 10-17-2007 at 06:29 PM.
trini&coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!