View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 12:40 PM   #4
Maximus
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you for your tips and warm welcome. Yeah, maybe he is smelling some drops from b/f on the carpet around the pad area but I will clean the carpet with carpet cleaner and pray some repellant too (which I usually do anyway after he does in wrong places).

Hercules is also a very cute name, I thought about that too. I wanted to name him something strong, big and brave. ha ha. One day, I hope maximus will live up to his name.

I can see that people are very nice and sincere here. That's why I joined. I think I am gonna like this place!

By the way, I dont know if you guys know this but I remember, one of the lady here suggested to buy pads for human use from Shiled medical supply. It's alot cheaper than wee wee pads. I just got some samples to see how Maximus will like it. I dropped a drop of strong attractant you can buy at petco on it. I wanted to test out how absorbent it is, fast drying it is and how Max will like it. I will see and let you know if you are interested. My only concern is that it's kind of small. Thanks everyone!
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!