Thread: Puking?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 07:59 AM   #13
fall0317
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg74 View Post
We had episode with Hallee where we had to rush her to the vet before office hours. She threw up 3 times and would hardley move. She would not move her head or anything when we called her name ect. She was hypoclycemic. She had to have her blood taken and and iv and then fed every two hours. Gracie gave us a scare just this week. She threw up twice in the morning, but acted fine otherwise. We make sure they eat before going to bed, even if we have to hand feed them. I think they are becoming spoiled with the hand feeding. They will stand around the food bowl waiting for me to give them some in my hand and when I stop they just look at me and won't eat from the bowl. However, I have found that if I mix the cottage cheese or boiled chicken in with their food they are sure to eat on their own. I do this in the morning to make sure they eat good and then before we go to bed. It is a scary thing to deal with.
im so sorry to hear about Hallee (by the way, i have a brown schnoodle names hallee). and unfortunatly, beagan is so spoiled on hand feeding also. but its the only way he will eat so i dont mind. he will stand by the bowl and wait for me. when i sit down he'll get on my lap and whine and put his little paw in the direction of the food. he is doing good, we haven't had anymore attacks since yesterday morning.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!