View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 09:57 AM   #11
mendy1955
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Hi-
I have a 13 week old male yorkie and at about 9 1/2 weeks old his ears stood up beautifully for about a week and then fell again and haven't stood up again. My vet said if they haven't stood up soon he would put a drop of glue and mash the ear together and by the time the glue wore off the ears should be standing. I have made an appointment for this week to have that done. Has anyone else had a puppy to have ears that did this. I love my little one very much and no matter what will love him but when you buy a certain breed of dog you want them to look like that breed and some people have told me to leave them alone and let them flop I should accept him as he is but I really want them to stand if I can do so without causing him pain. Let me know if any of you have had this type of experience? Did it end well?
Joyce Ann Davis
Hey there----don't worry--the ears will come back up---teething is the problem. You need to keep the hair on ears shaved to help also. Th e hair can weight the pups ears down while he is little. If not----I have a very easy taping solution. Just e-mail m e and I will send you the info. SUPER EASY.My email is mendy1955@windstream.net.
mendy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!