View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 03:23 PM   #12
Amgomez
YorkieTalk Newbie!

[F]Than you all so much for your comments! I will try to put fences in my kitchen since it's cheaper
I will try putting a couple of pads, like s13silviagirl said. It might work. I asked a lady at the supermarket that was buying some stuff for her doggie and she said she has 5 yorkies, she is a breeder, and she suggested as soon as I giver her, her food to take her out to the back yard and stay with her until she does it, she said it might take a while at first but then she will get used to it and pup as soon as she eats! I hope it works, this morning when I woke up I saw she had pupped by the front door again and I had to reprimand her, it brakes my heart but she has to understand she can not do that there!. She is so smart though, as soon as I took her near the "surprise" and put her down to she could smell it and know why I was mad at her, she started shaking and giving me kisses!. Too much! I don't like spanking her, I was told to grave a news paper and hit the floor hard. Hopefully it works, I was told by another friend of mine that she did that just 2 times with her dog and that was the end of it. Let's see, I will let you guys know!
Thank you again for all your comments!
[/FONT]
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!