View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
sabsab00
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I am so MAD right now!!!!!!!!!

I am so mad right now I could stab someone!!!!! I have been looking for a job for awhile and finally found the perfect one!!! Everything was going great! The directors and office managers loved me and wanted to hire me right away. The only thing they had to do was to check my references....and this where the story goes bad. I left my last job because of an illness in my family. My grandmother has Alzheimers and we did not want to put her in a home so I volunteered to stay at home with her until we found a nurse for her. So I quit my job, and was at home with her for over 5 months. I started looking for a new job and found one close to home and with all the benefits that I wanted. I gave them 6 references ( I have ALWAYS been a good employee and have never done anything wrong) my last job gave them a bad reference!!! I cant bleieve it - the manager that they spoke to said that they would not hire me again!! FOR WHAT REASON??? I have no idea!!! I was one of their best employees, and though I know they were upset for my leaving, I had to for my grandmother. I had heard in the past this manager giving past employees bad references, but this is ridiculous. There is no reason for that at all. So now it is up in the air - the human resources for the new job said that they would contact me later today. But I dont know, I cant even think straight! I am soooo mad right now!!
sabsab00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!