View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 02:15 AM   #6
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgin's Mom
You could take out the carpet and bring it to the rally at The Rock. 92 yards of it should take care of 30 Casitas and a few Prevos! Pat and Don could install it while we party! hehehehe
Carpet at "The Rock"? THAT would be nice ... especially the installation while we "party"!! I think daily cleaning and the meds will do the trick! She seems better already, thanks!

The muscle Toto's developing doesn't surprise us ... she's becoming quite the little acrobat! She seems really happy to be home and have Kayla over all the time. We also realized that she could have been acting a little droopy because Kayla was gone for a week on a trip to Gatlinburg, TN with her youth group! Didn't occur to me that could have been part of the problem until she got back yesterday and Toto absolutely went "bananas" when she saw her!! The two of them are both "high energy" and after visiting for awhile ... they both curled up on the bed watching TV and took a long nap!!

How's the "great toe?" I know that had to be painful ... but will feel lots better after it heals! Here's hoping! Don't you love finding docs that are animal lovers? Our "eye doc" in Lake Chaz is an animal person and Toto is welcome at his office! That makes it nice!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!