View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 06:07 PM   #36
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkymama View Post
Sorry haven't updated sooner but we've been without internet for the best part of the last few days. Mindee is home and doing well. It was a very hard few days. I can't remember when I have felt so scared in my life. As my friend (great great friend) posted earlier Mindee lost both puppies, that just tore my heart out. The last one was taken by c-section as it was sideways inside her. My poor Mindee, what she went through these past few days. I still can't believe the vet here wouldn't let us take her in that night. We had the emergency number and talked to him twice telling him we really would like him to look at her. Each time it was "don't panic" just hold on for a while longer this is not unusual. The next few times we called he didn't answer so we left message after message. He has never called us back to this day!!! We decided we had no choice but to drive 3 hrs. to the city. They were wonderful there, did another x-ray on Mindee to see where the pup was then said she would need a c-section. We decided to have her spayed at the same time if it was safe to do so. Surgery went well, they kept her until late the next day. She just started eating again this morning but is doing good otherwise. I haven't spoken to our vet yet. I'm afraid if I go to talk to him right now that I might hit him with something. I am so mad and upset over how he treated us and to not even call yet to see how Mindee made out. Unbelieveable!! I just want to thank you all for your prayers and kind words.
Sounds like a terrible ordeal. Shame on that vet for not helping you guys. Could you turn him in, I wonder?

I know that Mindee is on the road to recovery. Give her lots of love and attention cause she may look for the pups.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!