View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #1
coroth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Angry Groomer Horror Story!!!

My emotions are going nuts right now, I don't know whether I should cry, be angry, or feel extremely guilty...So I'm doing a little of all three.

Today Beau had an appointment at the groomers. Last time he was there he got a really cute cut and I was extremely happy with her! I was decently charged ($35) and his hair didn't look like he was just chewed on like it used too from the last groomer. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BRING HIM TO A GROOMER!! I am going to learn how to cut his hair myself. No questions about it.

First off, when I brought Beau in, he was shaking and acting like I was going to sell him to the black market...so I got a weird feeling. Then I was locked out for 10 minutes because my groomer was late to work (which I don't understand because she grooms in her house!!!) and when I got in there I noticed that she had 4 fox terriers in a dog kennel and they were jumping all over each other! They were packed like sardines! I said good-bye to him and informed her that my mom was going to pick him up on her lunch around 12:30 because I had class until 2:30. All seemed fine until I came home. Beau wasn't in his kennel which I know means something tramatic happened to him (when something bad happens to him, which it always does, my mom feels bad and things she is "treating" him by letting him say out of his kennel while I'm gone.) Anyways, I came home and Beau was more excited than usual too see me. I bent down to check him out and noticed that he was TOTALLY bald inbetween his eyes!! (I'm guessing that is because I complained that he gets eye boogers a lot. ) Then I was touching his ears (its a comfort thing I do to him right before I fall asleep at night) and I noticed that one whole side of his ear was crunchy. I took a closer look and I noticed that part of his ear was MISSING!!! I instantly called my mom and asked her if the groomer said anything about Beau's ear and my mom said that the groomer admitted to snipping through Beau's ear with a clippers, ALMOST cutting off the whole thing! Around the edge there is a part missing that will never be fixed but the groomer promises that if I keep the goop on his ear that it will grow back together. If it doesn't she is going to have something else coming! Let me tell you! I am wild about this! She even charged us! I'm pissed!!!!! At least my mom knew enough to say something to her. My mom said, "Well I know that I'm supposed to give you a tip, but I think the tip off my daughter's dog's ear is enough." then she walked out!

I can't believe people!!!!! My mom said that when she got there to pick Beau up, the lady had him in a cramped cage with other dogs, and he was pacing back and forth!! I don't get it! Shouldn't people need a liscense to cut dog hair? Just think...she could have clipped off something more lethal than a huge hunk of my baby's ear... Poor poor Beau-beau. I feel so guilty!!! He didn't even need to get a hair cut THAT badly!! I shouldn't have broughten him! I learned my lesson the hard way though...I'm going to get a bunch of DVD's and cut his hair myself!!!
coroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!