View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
HeatherHamptons
Got Yorkie?

Default Pre-emptive (sp) RIP

My mother has a samoyed who is now 13 years old. She was born the runt of the litter.

She is 100% blind in one eyes and partially blind in another. She has tumors on her body (non cancerous), arthritis, and hip problems.

They came to visit me this past weekend and brought snowflake (their dog) with them. This may be the last time I EVER see her.

They have decided it may be time to put her down soon. She's not in any pain, but she does have a hard time getting around.

Im not ready for her to go. Even though she doesnt live with me, she was a present to me on my 11th birthday. Figures huh? Today is my 24th birthday... exactly 13 years to the day, that we got her and its time for her to be put down. Stupid bad luck birthdays GRRR

anyway, I am not prepaired. Is there anything that will prepair me or ease the transition? She's part of out family, and grandma to my yorkies.

I dont know the exact day they are gonna do it but i know its soon. I need to brace myself but I just cant face it...

HOW DO I HANDLE THIS?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!