View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
GG3
YT Addict

Wink People are really going to think I am a nut now!!!

Roxy isnt in her normal home tonight. She is with me in a house that has two cats. The cats are harmless and very friendly. I have been around them with other animals for 7 years. She wants to play with them but they need to warm up to her. There is a spiral stair case here in a loft type setting. I dont want to leave her out on her own here esp since it is a new environment. Esp everyone knows how you have to stay on top of your pup. Well at 9pm tonight I ran out to target to get a circle shaped baby gate thing with no luck finding it but I found a pack in play for her. It was only 39.99 and already put together folds up and comes with a carry bag. It works out great. She dont have to stay in her create when I am not on top of her 24/7 so she will not get hurt. Only thing she dont like about it is that it is blue not pink. My friends with lil babies already though I was nuts dressing her not they will really think I am crazy. She is happy, content and out of trouble in there. Also wearing herself out playing which makes for a good nights sleep.

Last edited by GG3; 09-21-2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: spelling error
GG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!