View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default omg...i dont know how to tell all you this

first of all i dont even know where to begin.... i've had macy for 3 weeks now and no matter how hard i try...i just wont let myself get close to her. i take her everywhere, do everything with her, but i end up sitting and crying cause she is not maddie. i had been feeling this way, but didnt want to say anything, then my daughter came up and ask me if she was a bad person, for feeling the exact same way that i'd been feeling. i told her i felt the same but didnt want to say anything. i never in a million years thought i'd feel this way, but i think it was toooo soon for me to get macy. my heart is just still hurting for maddie and i'm (we) are just not over it. we both just sit and cry wishing she was maddie. this is not fair to macy. she is the most loving and adorable little baby. she has sooo much love to give and for some reason i can't give it to her. i want her to have a mommy that felt like i did about maddie.

please please dont hate me and think bad of us, but after soooooooo much thought and pain, we've decided to give her back to jill. its just tooo early for us to get another one. in time i'll be getting another one, but not right now.

i'm not sure how to even deal with the feeling be are both having. i just thought like most people, that macy wouldn't replace maddie, but would help me to deal with the pain...instead its bring out more pain.

i totally dont get my feeling and i can't even begin to understand them all. i guess maddie had such an impact on my life that for some odd reason i feel like my child has died and i'm trying to bring in this other child in and feel the same and love her and i just can't. i dont get it. i dont understand it. i just know me and my daughter both feel the same.

its just not the right time yet, i guess we have way for healing to do then we even realized.

please dont think we havent showed macy attention cause we have given her all the attention in the world. it just here is this little bundle of fur in your arms and all you can do is cry for the other one you had.

i hope everyone can understand and realize this decision was not easy to make, but it is a final decision that we have brought ourselves too.

we both feel like its just not time and macy deserves better.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!