View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 10:25 AM   #5
Higgin's Mom
YT 500 Club Member

You could take out the carpet and bring it to the rally at The Rock. 92 yards of it should take care of 30 Casitas and a few Prevos! Pat and Don could install it while we party! hehehehe

Dyes are funny things. My English Setters were allergic to the red dyes found in many commercial dog foods and 25 years ago, it was hard to buy any dog foods WITHOUT that dye. Don had a girlfriend before he met me (now known in our household as "That Other Woman") whose child was very allergic to dyes in food.

What a pain! I hope the every day cleaning works! And maybe just the passage of time will help. How about opening the windows and airing it out as much as you can?

And give Toto a hearty pat on the back for developing all that nice healthy muscle!!! Higgins little body is as hard as a rock! You can even SEE his little muscles. Cute. It's so nice to know they are HEALTHY!

I was at my doc this morning, having my big toenail removed (NOT fun) and he had his 4 month old Cocker Spaniel, "Harley", with him at the office. So darling! He and Higgins had a great time after Harley got used to Higgins "in your face, I'm runnin' rings around you" attitude.
Higgin's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!