View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 06:26 AM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Warning - Watch Your Babies..

Hi guys. I wanted to share something that happened yesterday to my son and I. We took the girls (Tia and our new rescue Lilly) to Petsmart. I first took Lilly out of the car seat and handed her to my 13 yr. old and he started walking towards Pet Smart. As I proceeded to take Tia out, I noticed a car driving slowly towards my son, I figured they were admiring Lilly, but then I noticed that there were three or four men in the car and since I don't like my son talking to strangers I started to walk fast towards him. At this point the car stopped and the driver was looking at Lilly, but not in a "Aww she's cute way." Anyway, as I approached they drove away and I went into the store and shopped. It never dawned on me really until later that night, that I really think they may have been scouting for little dogs to steal and that maybe Lilly and my son could have been a victim had I not walked up to them. I'm not an overreactor who tries to stir things up, this is an honest warning because I truly feel that these men were specifically there in the PetSmart parking lot looking as many people bring their dogs in there, especially puppies they just got. This was the Petsmart in Toms River, NJ. Just be careful with your little ones. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!