View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 04:54 AM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Thumbs up

Thanks guys! I bought one of those "lights" that will show "invisible" sources of pet odor ... called a "Stink Finder". It's really neat ... an ultra-violet light I got from PetSmart just to double check and keep The Toto "honest"! Pat turned it on last night just to check up on her and it showed little specs of something in the carpet. Soooo we are going to begin cleaning it every day for a while and see if it helps. It had already been cleaned after installation and we are still in the process of getting all the furniture back in place. Since it's new I really don't want to have to have it steamed unless absolutely necessary. I don't care about the expense but I just don't want to have to move all this furniture around! At any rate, we are going to try the meds, the coat repair and daily cleaning of the carpet for a few days and see if the scratching improves!
P. S. Also looks like the only place Miss Prissy Paws is releiving herself is indeed on her weewee pads!!!

Last edited by bettyeanne; 06-25-2004 at 04:57 AM.
bettyeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!