View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
GG3
YT Addict

Default I org posted under yorkie pic's BUTT this is MY LIFE

I got Roxy to be a theray dog. My dad is under 60 and has a very bad TBI (traumatic brain injury) leaving him not able to speak and move. He isnt brain dead he laughs at the right things and smiles. Our dog of 16 years died (Siberian Husky) while he was away in rehabilitation hospitals and a nursing home. He was away from home for 9 months We took my dad home and take care of him there. Which is something everyone said we couldnt do. I decided to get a dog again and she is bringing so much joy. Well so far he loves Roxy and she makes him smile and laugh everyday. When she is calm I put her on his lap in his wheelchair I am going to post a couple pic's of him with Roxy. I will take more for everyone. Roxy is very special she is just as crazy as his Ashley but small enough to lay with him. Since she is so small I leave her with my mom and dad all day. When I get home from work she goes crazy running around and all. He just laughs. It is so nice that she puts a smile on his face
Attached Thumbnails
I org posted under yorkie pic's BUTT this is MY LIFE-dad-roxy1.jpg   I org posted under yorkie pic's BUTT this is MY LIFE-dad-roxy2.jpg   I org posted under yorkie pic's BUTT this is MY LIFE-dad-roxy3.jpg  
GG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!