View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 12:36 AM   #31
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenr View Post
MARCEL'S MOMMY:
Great info here and thanks for the link, now for something totally off-topic. Can you please, please post some pics of the absolutely adorable Marcel Verdel Purcell?? This little guy is just my favorite YT little stud muffin, and I have done a search and come to the conclusion that you definitely need to show us more pics of him.... haven't seen one in ages.That little face and attitude never fails to make me smile.

By the way, I still laugh when I think of you returning home each day and calling for "Mr Marcel Verdel Purcell....!" I remember laughing months ago when the subject of his name came up and he was just this tiny little morsel of puppiness. Argh! You can see I just need a Marcel fix OK? I think my Mango will simply fall head over heels when she sees him.
Oh, you brought big smiles to my face!!! Pics will be coming - I've been SO lazy and my camera zoom button is suddenly broken, so I'll do what I can w/ this darn camera! He still has the 'tude and we still call out "Marcel Verdel Purcell"....yes...still as if there might be some other Marcel in the house. Dorks.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!