View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 05:03 AM   #199
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Ken,
Please if you ever need any info or help you have my private email address I sent to you. Please do not hesitate to write me and ask or you can ask me anything at any time about my little guy. Like I said I have been through quite a bit with him and will go through forever if it may be. And it will be a long time. I keep telling him I am in it for the long haul baby when I got you I signed on for at least 20 years so lets get moving.lol I just can't tell you in words how much he means to me. And I am so sure that Emma means the same to you. Babybear turns 3 today so I am off to give him a day full of more love and we are going to the pet store for him to pick out a new toy.
I will be watching for updates today on how Emma is doing. Oh just a heads up. You will find if it is rainy out she might now do as well. It seems they are like humans that way. I care for a stroke surviver and when the weather is not nice she is off all day long not feeling well or just gloomy. Babybear seems to be the same way. Just keep letting that little girl know how much you love her.
Just incase I did not give you my email it is Mybabe4me@aol.com. have a great day.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!