View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 08:19 AM   #15
judyanne
Yorkie Talker

Default judyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
You have the most amazing recall of any member I know, are you on ginseng or are you just dang smart as a whip?
i have never done this before, am i doing it right? just want to know where can a get "orijen?"
Marci, I do feed Orijen - for about 3 weeks or so now. They LOVE it, even more than Canidae. The kibble is larger than Canidae - and more "disc" shaped; so it's a bit larger, but if little Marcel can manage it...I suppose most could.

I decided to try it after reading Orijen's White Paper, which I thought was so enlightening and educational and SIMPLE, in terms of canine nutrition. It's here: http://www.championpetfoods.com/orij...hite_paper.pdf

I just really like their philosophy and their understanding of nutrition. Let me know what you think if you try it!
okay, am i doing this right? i have never done this before but have so enjoyed reading everyones input. where can i get the "orijen" food, would love to try it, sophie is 7 months old and i am assuming she will be going on adult food soon, would love to try the orijen brand.
judyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!