View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 08:59 PM   #160
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

I have been in your shoes ...Ill Yorkie ,no where to turn, Broke. and Im still paying the vet bills and will be for a long time. Im not the only one that is wondering why your posting about her in pain and not getting her the help she needs. people have tossed out some great ideal and I have not seen you take anyone up on any of them. We are all on this thread for the support for your Yorkie. But you being the owner you have to take the first step. The way you make her sound she should be at the vets right this minute. You have to remember this is the internet and we have to take your word for it. as with each others. There have been and always will be scammers out there and one must take caution, Im sure you understand that. I posted what I did because it sound like from your words that she is suffering and that you can not help her. Is this not what you have been saying? That is why people are saying If you cant help her get someone that can, There is no meanness in those words those are words of people concerned for your Baby being in so much pain and suffering for so long. We all want to see nothing more then these puppys getting help and the love that they so much deserve. We know you dont want to just hand her over to a resuce or any other place. But you cant just leave her there and not get her help. thats why people suggested the rescue. Their not trying to be mean they are just trying to find help for this baby. To me your no closer to getting her help then you was the day that you posted this thread, and It just hurts us to know she is hurting.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!