View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 12:31 AM   #4
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

yea i have had to be REALLY careful on what I feed kikko b/c he has quite the sensitive stomach ... another reason why i am iffy on the EVO.

We ran out once and had to use nutro for a bit until I was able to go back and buy better food .. and i immediately saw difference when changing foods. noticed his fur wasn't as soft and silky.

yorkiek9trainer: what food do you normally use? I will def. take your advice and try the Solid gold though - hopefully he'll like it.

chestermama: how does chester like it? what else did the Solid gold pple say? I can't believe they called you back!!! that's practically unheard of from lots of companies. haha.

i swear the 'what kind of dogfood question' comes up so often. I would home cook if i had the time (and knew what I was doing.. i'm a TERRIBLE cook! haha).

i've also been curious of a dog food called orijen .. i wish i could find these foods in taiwan, rather than going back home buying it and carrying back. sigh .. the things we do for these guys right? lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!