View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:55 AM   #12
lara2913
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
Biproducts DOES include beaks, feathers, hooves, blood, and all kinds of gross stuff. It is not just organs. I feed my pets Natures Variety raw medallions and premium canned foods and they specifically list any organ meat they use such as rabbit hearts, rabbit liver. I would stay away from anything that says "biproducts" because you have no idea what is actually in there. And, yes, corn is bad for dogs. So many dogs are allergic to it and it's just not digestible. It's a cheap filler. I would NEVER feed Eukanuba.
I coulden't agree more.

What suits one dog may not suit another, however I would try every feeding program out there before resorting to something like eukanuba, or many of the other awful foods like it. Furthermore i'm suprised nobody has mentioned the company ethics of proctor and gamble, and the condition of the pets in their animal testing factories. I like to support independent companies, not worldwide domination.

I also would not feed a dog food just because my dogs liked it, just like I don't eat nothing but ice cream for all my meals even though its my favourite food. As it is my dogs are raw fed and absolutly adore their food.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face- Ben Williams
lara2913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!