View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:31 AM   #16
MIZBROWN
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
To me its no different than a tatoo....even if the earring is taken out the hole will remain and could be a good identifying tool? Maybe I'm wrong but my tatoos were much more painful than my ear piercing so I dont see it being cruel either. Just my opinion tho. I have thought about it for Bella myself but she rips bows out of her hair and and just does not like anything on her, so I dont think it would work for her but if your baby doesnt seem to mind ear being taped them i would think it would be fine. I would use a ball and much shorter post with flat backing to keep from snagging. they do have earings that have a ball that screws on for a back too like for belly buttons that wouldnt catch on things.
I 100% agree... If there's dog tatoos out there - whats the difference. A dogs ear is no more fragile than that of a newborn baby! Especially when a baby can get peirced as young as 3 mo - Im sure it'd be okay for a pup. A dogs skin is just as durable as humans. Its amazing how fragile some people treat their pups

Never the less, I actually have considered doing this. One cant think of a regular earring, but one that has a special backing and small stud. Also, as with ours, they can be taken out and replaced as well. To each his own!!!
MIZBROWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!