View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 10:28 AM   #13
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by labrown View Post
I knew he was immature, but hoped he would grow out of it. BUT HE HASN'T. He can be so dang rude sometimes just for no reason, and gives flippant answers to things, or can be so stubborn! It is really wearing me down, but our biggest problem is communication, so I don't feel like I can talk to him about anything rationally. He puts up brick walls, stops talking and listening, and I just end up griping til I'm blue in the face.
Hun, why is this man, I mean BOY, your boyfriend? Despite some possible good traits you mention - these bad traits are TERRIBLE. With marriage, they'll likely worsen - is this the life you imagine, hope for, and desire?

As for his treatment of Tbone, the poor thing is going to develop problematic anxiety, if he hasn't already. That was cruel - putting him into the shower like that, how scary for him.

Some dogs do have a life-long issue with closed spaces - can you expand his area to include not just his crate but also a little pee pad area or something? He may do better in an area that isn't so confining.

One last thing, just to show your man how Tbone felt - grab a bucket of water and when the BF is not suspecting anything, TOSS water on BF. The golden rule can be a bitch, ya know.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!