View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 07:10 PM   #11
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Suzy..

Suzy. I wasn't upset by anyone's posting. Well, Dorian a little and that's why I wrote what I did. I kinda felt as though she was jumping on me for calling about a pup from this woman after knowing that my girl's mom wasn't listed right. I'm a big advocate against puppymills and back yard breeders and I feel badly that I didn't see that this is what this woman was. I'm usually pretty savvy but I just didn't get any red flags until a few days ago. The papers was a bit shady but right or wrong the papers weren't a concern for me. When I buy a dog (Which I don't often do - really have rescues) My ONLY concern is whether the parents are cared for and the pups are cared for. Papers mean nothing to me.

I made poor judgment not in calling her again after the paper work situation but by not seeing the red flag in that she over breeds her babies. Maybe some dont' agree with my oppinion about the paperwork and that's fine. I just really wanted to know how to go about filing a complain and that's why I posted in detail. Wasn't sure if it was a legitimate complaint or not - one that AKC would listen to.

Again, I wasn't offended by the posts.

Thanks.
Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!