View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default 70-75% of dogs are not returned

I write for a newspaper and today I received this press release. I am anxious to learn more about the product. (I will not be doing a story about this - as it is not my beat) I went to their web site but apparently it's still in the works - the web site is www.koogapet.com - hopefully it's up soon.

Here's the press release - minus the contact info for the PR guy who sent it:

Approximately 95-97% of cats and 70-75% of dogs are not returned to their home after being lost each year, according to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). In an effort to dramatically increase the safe return of these lost pets, KoogaPet is launching a new, state-of-the-art USB Tag and data system to assist pet owners, breeders and veterinarians.

KoogaPet is the first comprehensive pet data system created that combines a secure portable medical information site, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, lost pet recovery system and pet care instructions. Using the world’s smallest, non-invasive tag (equivalent to the size of a dime), this web site and pet data system have been created and designed by veterinarians and animal health care professionals for high-tech functionality and ease of use.

Would you be interested in learning more before KoogaPet is announced? I can set up interviews with KoogaPet and Veterinarians.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!