Thread: Help!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsson View Post
Hi
Well as you know i recently got my second baby last week, but im havin a mjor problem with my first, Larsson
She is super jealous, and its not like im making a difference between the 2 but shes asting really bad, shes even turned on me and bite me on the leg, arm and hand,
I dont mind her biting me, but shes ATTACKING jinky, really bad, to the extent where jinky is yelping an crying, jinky is about 1.5lbs and larsson is about 8lbs and she thinks that jinky is a play toy, i really cant take it anymore, the more she acts like this the more i really cant handle it, i thought it would be a great idea to get another dog so it would keep her company, NOT keep her occupied by attacking jinky,
I really dont know what to do, my fiancee even suggested about giving larsson away, but i really dont want to do that, but if this continues im afraid i might have to
please advise someone, please
Lots of dogs act out when bringing a new baby home, I would not let her hurt the other one keep them seperated until they get along better and only have them together when your right there to watch their every move. I would also show larsson more attention because thats prob whats going on shes jealous. I wouldnt let her get away with biting you either but dont whop or smack or scream at her or she will be confused and it will only make it worse. I dont understand by you saying you might have to get rid of her, If you got this pup to keep her company and it dont work out why would you get rid of her ? she was there first.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!