View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 04:30 AM   #1
chloewok
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Very Newbie Questions

1. What do we need to bring if we're going to get him, since we have yet to go and get him cause he's just going to get his first shot on aug. 15? We're going to get him on august 20.

2. How many times a day does it need to be given nutripet when travelling? Do we need to give them nutripet when we get them?

3. How many times a day do we need to feed him, since someone told us that 3-4 times a day would be fine, is it true? Is there a schedule that we need to follow when feeding them, like every 6 hours?

4. Do they prefer warm environments or cold environments?

5. Is it ok if we switch his food from eukanuba puppy (what the owner is giving him now) to canidae all lift stages by giving 1/4canidae 3/4eukanuba on the first week, then 1/2canidae and 1/2 eukanuba on the second week, then 3/4canidae 1/4eukanuba on the third week and on the fourth week switch to canidae entirely?

6. Another thing is, would it be ok for our 2 year old shi tzu to go near them since 1 shot palang meron the yorkie if ever?

7. Lastly, is there anything missing from what we have bought for him (comb, brush, playpen, bed, bowl, water dispenser, 4 toys, doggie bag, nutripet, 1kg of eukanuba, canidae all life stages and wee wee pads)?

8. is it necessary to put sugar on water since we've heard about yorkies being hypoglycemic. and what type of sugar if ever, brown or white?

Sorry for the long list of questions. I hope you guys can help me with these, I'd be really thankful for the help. Thanks.
chloewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!