View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 01:57 AM   #51
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipersmommy View Post
My 2 favorite soaps. Actually it's the only two I watch. Years ago in school, I would rush home to watch Dark Shadows. If anyone remembers that soap.
I started watching Y&R when Snapper was on. Eric Forrester on B&B played Lance & was married to Laurie Brooks. That's along time ago. I got into B&B when Sheila was dating Eric. Sheila was big on the R&R and later joined B&B. When the different one's go back & forth makes it interesting.
I agree B&B is so boring right now, I'm lucky if I catch it once a month.
I think they need new writers in there.
As for R&R, I still try & catch it everyday, but it does need some spicing up.
I used to watch them and yep, I started watching Y&R from the first day they aired , with Snapper. I got hooked on B&B when that started. I watched Secret Storm and Edge of Night, Soap (and Dark Shadows). I watched ATWT when Meg Ryan was on. Most of them I had to tape and watch after work. I always figured if these people could survive all the problems they had, then my problems were a piece of cake. I quit watching when all the shows started having the same plots and too many young people were on. AND-why do the kids go from preschool to college in a matter of months? Why are there never any messes in their houses? Why do the characters never watch their own TV? Why do they never have to go to the BR. How do they always know every phone number? Does anyone remember James Stenbeck - gotta love that guy!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!