View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #36
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

I just read an article about bottled water.......

First, my doctor recommended fliters for my faucet and refrig because of all the "bad" things that can be in tap water (I have a crazy stomach). We also have a spring, but we have not tapped it for drinking water...just outside watering.

nsf.org/certified/bwpi
In a test of 1000 bottled water brands, 22% had chemical amounts higher then state health limits. Two chemical free brands are: Poland Spring and Evian. See the link above for other safe brands.

If you drink tap water....consider a filter to get rid of mercury, herbicides, industrial chemicals and other toxins. The two top ranked filters are Kenmore Countertop Water Filter (model 34551) and the Brita "on tap" Faucet Water Filter System. (which is the one I bought from Wal-Mart, I think).

Fiji water was rated as one of the best waters for optimal health.....it says it comes from a one of a kind natural ecosytem that's safe from pollution, pesticides and all other contaminants. It is also pH balanced and rich in silica - the most important trace mineral for human health.

Also, there was another article about the plastic that the bottled water comes in. They say it is best to use filter tap water and buy a reusable metal (stainless steel or something) water bottle.
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!