View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 06:32 AM   #7
Janie Doyle
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi sallen 15 Did you get my PM . Have you had a chance to go to www.meetup.com and join our Yorkie group? We had a great meet up. I am trying to get our group bigger. Do you know of any other Yorkie Moms ? My groomer is named Beth, the owner of Paw's Palace on Montgomery Rd in Silverton. She is bonded and great . I have been using her for over 10 yrs and never a problem. She is so good that she is very busy and you USUALLY have to book 2-3 weeks in advance. She grooms alot of Yorkie's and her average price is $40.00 . She is a litttle high for me but because I trust her and never had had a problem she is worth it. If you call her and use my name she will give you a $5.00 discount for the first visit. She will cut your Yorkie however you want. She is not open on tthe weekends, I have 3 days off during the week so if you need me to take your baby for you I would be glad to help , she is only 3-4 miles away. Her telephone number is 513 -791-PAwS. Ask for Beth. She usually is there 7:30 am till 4pm.

Janie

Last edited by Janie Doyle; 08-10-2007 at 06:34 AM.
Janie Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!