View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
T Doll
Mocha's Mommy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiekids View Post
Do the mom & dad look like their in good condition? Are they registered? You can ask to see a copy of the moms & dads paper to see what the line is like. Did you see where they keep the puppies. I would ask to see to check if it's clean. If they pass all your tests I wouldn't hesitate just because it's their first litter.
Neither parents or puppies are registered, the couple said it was too expensive and not necessary The puppies had their shots and dewormed and they have the records. The mom & dad were rather sweet, they looked like they needed a little grooming, but other than that, they were friendly and never even barked. I'm just worried about the puppy's health and how it was cared for. The couple lives in a really shady part of town (you don't want to walk around alone at night), and I think the wife was a stripper She told me she was heading to work for her night shift, which her husband added saying she works at the hospital. Who works at a hospital wearing 4-5 inch heels and an outfit that barely covers your bum? There were several red flags here, but then I thought that I maybe I'm being too judgemental? They did wait until the puppies were 12 weeks old to let them go, and the parents seemed pretty well behaved.
T Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!