View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:23 AM   #1
mistyinca
No Longer a Member

Angry Vent: Arrrggh!!! Sofa order jacked up!

I am about to explode! I need to vent, so I thought I'd post it here so I can blow off some steam. Don't you just hate it when stuff is screwed up?!!!

So back in like early June, we ordered a new sofa sectional--this one Options Sectional. Only, we ordered it the opposite direction, so the chaise would be on the opposite side, and we ordered it in a forest green.

Being a special order, it took this long to get it in. It came today, only they screwed it up. I was so nervous that they'd send it in the wrong direction. They got the direction right, but instead of the chaise at the end, they only sent an arm--meaning it just looks like a regular sofa end !!! So the delivery guy says that is what was ordered. Well, you know how they use special codes--they wrote up the order; I don't know what the order codes mean!!! So I have to wait until 10am pdt (another 40 minutes!!!) to call and chew them out!! It will probably take another 6+ weeks to get it replaced, since it is a special order fabric, and they'll prbably give me a load of bull saying it was ordered that way.

Time is moving so slow....arrgh!! I wanna scream!
mistyinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!