View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #9
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz4484 View Post
Buzz has been good in the whole wee pad training but..... Im having two major issues. One is he likes to go on the wee wee pad take a few steps off and finishes off the pad Arg!
The other MAJOR one is the poop eating issue. He Eats it when not being watched. I have found him running around with it in his mouth. There was one day we went out after giving him his Flea meds and some peanut butter and he barfed on me in the car. OMG it stunk of pure S*%#! I was almost sick to my stomach.

What can I do to make him STOP! I read to sprinkle curry on the poop but cant hurt my baby.
Help Please

Liz
I am so sorry, but I am LMAO after reading that post...BUT I do feel for you. Unfortunatly, I have (2) - 2.5 year olds that still like to eat poop here and there. And I am laughing b/c my TJ would lie in bed and just as you were falling asleep - he would burp and it was a S*** BURP - GROSS!!! I can vomit just thinking about it

Anyway, I have tried everything under sun with no luck to stop this completely. People say to sprinkle meat tenderizer - but it is actually the msg that is in it that is suppose to stop them from eating poop, so you can just buy at your food store the seasoning called ACCENT, just sprinkle some ontop of his food, every day and see if that helps. Cheaper than any other product.

BEST OF LUCK!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!