View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:19 AM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
i thought you fed that too.. but i wasn't suer which is why i didn't just pm you we are going away for the weekend so i don't want to start changing her diet right now, but i think when we get back i'm going to go pick some up. i read their white paper (Well skimmed. i'm at work.. i'll read it all at home tonight) and i really agree with the whole idea. like i said she is primarily home fed but there are times she needs to have kibble. i'm just worried that it is Made in Canada. when i go over the boarder i'm not allowed to bring in dog food unless it is made in the USA. however, lately i've taken to lying and saying no we are not carrying dog food (i've only been asked once.. we tend to hide her when we go across) becuase i've had it taken away from be before (cried my EYES out). anyways... i'm rambling.. thanks thanks for the info.. i saw my favorite litle pet store just starting carrying it so i can't wait t to get down there!
Well, I bet you could easily get some kind YTer (in the U.S.) to send you some Orijen when traveling - I know lots of us would be happy to volunteer!

I'm interested in Orijen's new 6-Fish version as well, I may have to try that one as it is more the "single-protein single-carb" type of food, which may even be better for Marcel as I think he has IBD. Which one are you trying? I think you and I feed very similarily - homecooking w/ kibble for grazing and supplements added. So, I'll be curious to see how Layla likes her new kibs.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!