View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:11 AM   #8
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
You have the most amazing recall of any member I know, are you on ginseng or are you just dang smart as a whip?

Marci, I do feed Orijen - for about 3 weeks or so now. They LOVE it, even more than Canidae. The kibble is larger than Canidae - and more "disc" shaped; so it's a bit larger, but if little Marcel can manage it...I suppose most could.

I decided to try it after reading Orijen's White Paper, which I thought was so enlightening and educational and SIMPLE, in terms of canine nutrition. It's here: http://www.championpetfoods.com/orij...hite_paper.pdf

I just really like their philosophy and their understanding of nutrition. Let me know what you think if you try it!
i thought you fed that too.. but i wasn't suer which is why i didn't just pm you we are going away for the weekend so i don't want to start changing her diet right now, but i think when we get back i'm going to go pick some up. i read their white paper (Well skimmed. i'm at work.. i'll read it all at home tonight) and i really agree with the whole idea. like i said she is primarily home fed but there are times she needs to have kibble. i'm just worried that it is Made in Canada. when i go over the boarder i'm not allowed to bring in dog food unless it is made in the USA. however, lately i've taken to lying and saying no we are not carrying dog food (i've only been asked once.. we tend to hide her when we go across) becuase i've had it taken away from be before (cried my EYES out). anyways... i'm rambling.. thanks thanks for the info.. i saw my favorite litle pet store just starting carrying it so i can't wait t to get down there!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!