View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 06:06 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default What the....????

I have posted about my MIL before - about how she is always going on about how huge Susanah is going to be and how she isn't a REAL yorkie yadda yadda etc.

So she has talked about how her friend Dolores has a little male yorkie (who I've met and seen and is the cutest little thing ever - the yorkie, not Dolores). Ya'll can see where this is going, right?

So it isn't that *I* should breed Susanah. (I will NEVER breed her and plan on having her spade). This is what she has the nerve to tell DH and I. She seems to think that we should let HER USE Susanah to breed with this little boy. Susanah can stay at her house and I won't have to deal with it all. When DH told her no way she tells him I am stupid for not breeding her because those puppies sell for a lot of money.

*sigh*

I am just shocked that she would even THINK that much less have the guts to actually bring it up to us.

I am in no way defending her, but she does love animals, just was raised that they are just that. Animals. As much as she loves her own dog, he is just that. A dog. She thinks I am insane for treating Susanah like a baby. So as crazy as I think she is, she thinks I'm equally as crazy. Its one of those cases where its a collision of two entirely different worlds. My DH is far more normal than he has any right to be.

It just blows my mind that she would suggest I just hand her my baby to breed because she wants the money. WTH?

It is so insane that I can't even be mad. Its just outrageously funny.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!