Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 06:25 AM   #1
vms1177
Donating YT Addict

Animal Smiley 036 Hi there

Hi I would like to introduce myself to all here at this forum. I have been a member reading posts getting advice but this is my first post. I have two yorkies. One is 9 weeks his name is Jack and a 5 month old female named Mandy. I fell in love with Jack and i felt that I needed another one so I got Mandy. Mandy is a 3 pound yorkie and Jack has already bypassed her weight by a pound. I am finding it to be a bit difficult raising two together because of their developmental stages at the moment. The potty training is a little frustrating and I was wondering if anyone has had great success in it and can offer some advice as to how to go from having them in a pen in the kitchen with a crate. To getting them to alert me somehow because they cannot go to the door at this time i have been taking them out every hour and by the way the crate has been dry for the past 3 nights. I guess what I am asking is how do you get them to tell you without going to the front door because they do not have free reign at this time?? At what age can I expect them to still have accidents if I am consistent with them at anticipating their need to go potty??

Thanks,
vms 1177
vms1177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!