Thread: Need some help
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
Timmy
Mimi & Gabby too!
Donating Member

Question Need some help

Hi Yt'ers

Most of you know that I lost Lilly a few days ago. My home just doesn't feel like a home at this moment. I have been doing some thinking and I'm going to do my homework but after I'm done paying the loan I took out to pay for Lilly's surgery I want to get another girl. I know this might not sound good but I do know I want her to look like Lilly. Ive received different feedback but I made up my mind. I also want her to be about 4 lbs & silky coat just like Lilly was.. I mean if she goes over that weight thats no problem. I think doing this is going to make me complete again. I know that it will not bring Lilly back but at least I'll have that familiar face around again which I miss.

I'm going to attach some pics of Lilly so if anyone knows of a breeder or has a baby that looks like my girl and can give me the breeder info I would appreciate it. I'm not looking for now but I know I do want another one in the future. I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from.
Attached Thumbnails
Need some help-06-09-07003-lilly-600-x-551-.jpg   Need some help-06-09-07006-lilly-564-x-600-.jpg   Need some help-picked-up-lilly-6-16-07-051-600-x-450-.jpg  
Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!