View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 08:10 AM   #5
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietokyo View Post
Hi. i hope someone can help with a few questions. Our dog is maybe 3 months old, a girl called Honey. We have wooden floors and she often slips a bit and now is limping. We took her to the vet and the vet gave her some painkillers and said that we should not play with her for a few day and leave her in the cage. After this she should be OK. However, I am still a bit worried. I have some questions:

1. Should we not let her on the wooden floors ever?
2. If not any suggestions as to what we should put down on the floor?

Also, it is quite hot in Japan (where I live) in the summer and my girlfriend and I are usually out in the afternoons. Are Yorkies very susceptible to the heat? We came back today and she was very sleepy (unlike her normal self) so I guess it is just from being in the heat all day. If they are susceptible, would anyone know what room temp is good for them?

Yours worried.

Charlie.
I have wooden floors and everything is fine with Lulu. I would suggest if you are going to be out in the afternoons like that maybe way for the sun to go down to take her our or at least walk with water and let her go au natural. The less clothing on her would be best (not sure if you dress your baby).
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!