View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 07:22 AM   #7
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie'sMommy
Actually she's fine now! She decided to eat around 5pm yesterday and wolfed down a bowl of food! I had tried everything during the day, she wouldn't touch wet food at all. She ate some peanut butter and some Nutrical and then some of a bacon treat that our office mate had for her puppy (who shares our space each day and is Gracie's best friend!) during the day but finally hit the food bowl and didn't stop. She's back to being her playful little self this morning!!!!
Glad to hear she's back to normal!! Toto has acted that way before and before we realized it ... I had created the pickiest eater you could imagine! There are just days when she doesn't want anything to eat and we have learned the hard way to just let her have her "off" days! I no longer make "hysterical" calls or visits to our vet [who is a very patient and understanding woman!! ] ... when Toto does that now, I just keep an eye out for any other signs and if there are none, I just wait for her to get back on track!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!