View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
wasabe918
Yorkie Yakker

Default Beware of "Ada" in Livermore, CA!!

Beware of this lady who owns a maltese breeding website and also sells yorkies for her "friend". After doing a lil research I found out the yorkies are from Missouri. Last week, she sold me a yorkie with very lil hair on his legs and hairless tail. She claim the puppy will grow his hair back and has absolutely nothing wrong with him. I trusted her since she seems like a nice honest lady, so I brought the puppy home. 4 days after I brought the vet told me that he has an abnormal hair growth problem and may never grow his hair back.

I tried to complain to her that she lied and sold me a defective dog but in return, her reason was you signed the contract, I got 2 days to bring him to vet and he is sold "as is". At one moment, she screamed at me, told me not to call back or else she will call the police, and hung up. I tried to email her a few more times but no response yet. So watch out for this lady from this site:

http://sweetmaltesepups.com/default.aspx

I have posted these pics in another thread but will post here also for you to see of his hairless legs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oreo 013.jpg (156.7 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg Oreo 012.jpg (143.0 KB, 93 views)
wasabe918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!