View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 03:29 PM   #3
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
Okay all you reputable breeders. I sold a pet quality pup at a good pet price with limited registration and now the new owner has decided that she wants to breed her to supply pups to her family and she wants me to reverse the registration. While trying to convince me she wrote this.

"I talked today the American Kennel Club's registering
department and they advised me most people DO NOT
blacken the box about not being able to breed her.
She went on to say that the ONLY REASON people do this
is because they are afraid of people hurting their
business of selling puppies. The health of the dog and
your reputation as a breeder was not in any way a
figure in the equation."
I was under the impression that AKC wanted us to be responsible in our breeding practises and I really doubt that AKC said this. What do you think?

Who is this person trying to kid. We all blacken the box. Send her to me, I'll give her what to for. AKC does not promote breeding and would never tell anyone what she allegedly says they told her. AKC promotes responsibility pet ownership. I'd contact AKC and find out what the registration office is promoting and inform them to what has transpired.

Have you told this lady that selling puppies to the public is not your purpose. You are breeding for your next show dog and not to populate the world with breeding dogs.

Would I reverse a registration, no. If it were me I'd return her money and pick up the pup. Time to Spay/Nueter before letting them go out the door.
It appears she's about to violate the contract anyway.

Grrrrrrrrr.....can you tell I'm angry.....some people are just so ignorant............get a puppy and breed, make money?????

Tami, I know you on a personal level....you are one tough cookie....go after her Annie Oakley

Last edited by Mardelin; 07-27-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!