View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #10
Txgurl06
RIP Skoshi! Love You
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia and Wickett View Post
Samples are good!

Update on the whole food situation......I had switched Wickett from Eukanuba to Nutro Ultra (it looked the best out of all the junk at PetSmart) until we found a good premium food for him.

After feeding him the Fromm's Duck and Sweet Potato last night, when I tried giving him Nutro for breakfast he totally turned his nose up at it. Refused to even smell it. Nice, huh? So I decided to give him Artemis, since I've got a whole box. I put that bowl right next to the Nutro bowl, and he inhaled the Artemis and totally ignored the Nutro.

I've decided to give him Artemis instead of Nutro since I've got so many samples, and then try out the other samples at dinner (after he's eaten some Artemis). Does that sound like a good idea? I don't want to make him sick from eating so many different dog foods, but once he got a taste of the good stuff he didn't have any interest in his food. I have to say, Artemis does smell way better than the Nutro.....I'm not daring enough to actually try and eat it though.

be careful skoshi loved fromm the first night and then the next day wouldnt touch it lol the same thing hes done with every food i have tried on him.
i havent tried Artemis tho is that a good food?
Txgurl06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!