View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
LoveMyJake
I love Jackson too!
Donating Member

Cry I'm really missing Lily today

I miss her EVERYDAY, but today seems especially hard. Maybe because today makes two weeks since she passed. I think of her all the time, and I try to remember all the happy memories because we did have some great times. I loved it when she started getting stronger and gaining weight, she was having fun walking around in the floor and following Jake around. I think they were just starting to really like each other. Her personality was starting to show, she had a little attitude when she wanted to. I remember when I used to feed her puppy formula from a bottle, and she would try to drink it too fast, so I would stop for a few seconds. Well, she wasn't having that, she would try to bark because she wanted me to stick that bottle back in her mouth!

She loved to curl up around my neck or lay on my chest, and she would give me lots of sweet puppy kisses. I still smell her sweet puppy smell. She was so tiny and so adorable. I went from taking care of her around the clock to.......nothing. I'm still waking up at all hours of the night because I was so used to checking on her and feeding her throughout the night.

I miss her sooooo much, and I have so many questions running around in my head. Did I do something wrong? Did I feed her enough? Did I feed her too much? Did I keep her warm enough? Was there something I overlooked? I just wish she was still here.

This is sooooo hard, and it hurts. My heart literally hurts because I miss her. I'm sorry to go on. I just had to get some things out, and I know everyone here uderstands because you all love your yorkies as much as I do. Thanks for listening, if you got this far.

Edited to add: I know that Jake has been missing Lily because the first week, he would go to her crate and look in and whine and come to me to be picked up. He's not doing it so much anymore, but I think he loved his little sister.

Last edited by LoveMyJake; 07-27-2007 at 02:03 PM.
LoveMyJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!