View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Barbara92021
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Help with 2 yorkies together, PLEASE

I posted this in Yorkie Health and Diet, 2 days ago and I am not getting any replies. Therefore, I decided to try this part of YT, to see if I get any answers here. I really need help with this, please!

I know so many are participating in the hunt for Zeke, so I'm almost sure that is why I'm not hearing from anyone, about this. My heart is aching for Maureen and praying they get Zeke back, NOW!!

Here is what I posted in the other part:

I have always left dry food out for Ginger, even tho she seldom eats all of it. I give her 1/2 of her daily amount at breakfast and then the rest sits in the bowl until morning. Some evenings, she will eat all of it, right at bedtime!! The amount left in the morning differs all the time. I give her wet food for supper, with different veggies, rice or chicken mixed with it.

My question is: Now that we have the new baby (almost 4mos old) how do I leave dry out for Ginger, so that ShyAnne won't eat it? And, how do I leave dry out for ShyAnne, so that Ginger won't eat it????

I don't know what harm the dry baby food would be for Ginger, but I don't think it wouldn't be good for ShyAnne to eat Ginger's adult dry food.

Anyone know how to handle this situation??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!