View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #7
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

so many choices and different people are passionate about different foods

I feed Flint River Ranch

there are several health foods on the market today that can say the food is essentially human quality. The difference is in the processing. Flint River Ranch prepares the food and then oven bakes it. This process changes the molecular structure of the starches into an "easier to digest" form. There is less stress to the digestive system and, to my knowledge, this is the only company using this process.

My holistic vet say's the change in a pet's health is almost always noticeable within a short time. The food is very concentrated and highly digestible resulting in less digestive health problems and smaller stools to clean up.

my vet says that nutrition is a major key to unlocking the puzzles of many of the health problems animals have. Many musculoskeletal disorders, digestive complaints, allergies and skin problems can respond to proper nutrition.

If my life wasn't so hectic I might switch the Yorkies food to Sojourner Farms.
It's a great product made from human quality raw grain and supplement mix that you mix at home with water, meat, and vegetables.

My vet truly believes the best nutrition is wholesome fresh foods prepared at home for your pet. He advocates fresh raw meat and vegetables with added properly prepared carbohydrates. Along with proper supplements.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!