View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #53
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

hahaha this thread is SO funny!

Well, this one doesn't really count as a "beauty" mistake, but whatever. So I was in like 1st grade, and it was the day before (or of?) picture day at school. I had bangs straight across my forehead. I decided "I'm tired of bangs." so, instead of putting in a headband or something, I decided it would be easier to cut them off myself. so I took out a pair of scissors, snip-snip, and I still laugh every time I see that school picture.

Last year I was in the shower and I got like a gallon of shampoo in my eye. I washed it out, but I still couldn't see. So I decided to finish up my shower, then deal with it afterwords. So I'm feeling around for my conditioner, and I felt what I thought was the bottle. Put it all in, everything's good. The next day my hair was so greasy it was disgusting. So I took about 3 showers. Still greasy. I realized that what I thought was my conditioner was actually body lotion. Oops!

Oh and I also decided I wanted my hair to be short when I was about 10 (I've always had hair that goes down almost to the middle of my back). So my mom takes me to the salon, I got my hair cut short. Like up to my ears short. I looked like one of the Beatles.

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 07-25-2007 at 07:14 PM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!