Thread: How much???
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 05:48 PM   #12
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpheliaLoved View Post
Yes, I realized he wasn't going to be small when the vet told me that he was already over 6 lbs (one lb more than his estimated adult weight... he was a tiny puppy!) His paws are big though, so my mom said she thought he'd be bigger than we expected.

I chop the apples up into little bits, and remove the skin and the seeds. Sometimes he gets the hole half (strange expression) and sometimes he only eats part of it. We "share" the apple- I eat mine sliced with PB, and he gets his chopped up, little bits at a time. A half is the most he gets though.

Thank you so much! I have looked online for info about this food but nothing came up when I googled it. I bought it based on the ingredients alone, and it seemed like a good company. When I asked about it on here, no one seemed to have heard about it. I have the chicken and rice formula now, because it was the only formula they had for puppies, but On Wed. when I went for training class, I saw that they had the Lamb and rice too. I will probably get that next. What is the third formula? I've only seen those two.
-O
Third Adult formula is Fish and Sweet Potato. We've had that kind too!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!